SELF CHECK UR EXCELLENCE
Dear SuryaNamaskar Saadhak,
Set your goal before you start the practice of SuryaNamaskar. It can be regarding BP, Diabetes, BMS…. any dis-health / disease physical or mental. It can be about your studies, meditation or any type of brain probelem. It can also be regarding temper, temperament or your behaviour pattern including bad additions. If you are under medical treatment, don’t discontinue it. Be regular in the practice of SuryaNamaskar. It will enhance fast and permanent recovery. Check your progress after thirteen weeks. Take pathological tests if necessary. Let the doctor cut down your dose of medicine. Don’t decide any change in the medical treatment, yourself.
Once you start practicing the art of SuryaNamaskar daily, without a single break, don’t lose contact with the institute at least for 180 days. Do send the report regularly. It is known to everybody that all the blood-cells in the body are replaced anew in the period of hundred days or so. Hence a Wrat of ChaaturMas to observe some healthy habits for four months. The Tapa is of twelve years. During this period all & everything in the body, including bones and bone marrow, is changed. Not a single cell of the past is present except your “SELF”. Whatever you do during this period, with great devotion and persistency, becomes part and parcel of your “SELF” You become one with the activity you have undertaken for this period.
The form of Monthly Report is a feedback for the institute to know your progress in the practice of SuryaNamaskar. It also serves the purpose, hopefully so, to give you confirmation of your achievements in SuryaNamaskar Saadhana. Once you know “What SuryaNamaskar really is” then these achievements in the performance of SuryaNamaskar turn into self-instructions that prompt you to be regular and punctual in the practice of SuryaNamaskar.
On the very day, you start the practice of SuryaNamaskar; you receive scores of positive results of the Saadhana. Don’t feel shy of quoting all of them. Send medical reports, if any, as the proof to your statement. Allow me to publish them on the net on the BLOG of the institute. Your experience, with proof, will be a powerful message of SuryaNamaskar for all. It will be a very strong motivation for others to take to SuryaNamaskar. Please, do acquire the skills in the practice of SuryaNamaskar to help yourself and share your experiences with others to give support to the cause of SuryaNamaskar.
If you are not getting the desired changes, count on the institute for help. Contact the institute to solve your problems in the practice of SuryaNamaskar. Please, do highlight the adverse effects in the practice of SuryaNamaskar, if any, in this report. The details of your problem(s) will help the institute guide you in a better manner to solve them.
Make use of the following points to write the Monthly Report:
- Refer to the Registration Form.
- Date, Full Name, Regd. No.
- The period of the report in days.
- Surya Darshan (as prescribed).
- Number of SuryaNamaskar performed daily.
- Time required everyday for SuryaNamaskar.
- Time required for Pranayam and Allied Exercises.
- Diet, food habits.
- Change in habit / addiction.
- Newly acquired good habits.
- Any change in the wake up time.
- Sound sleep.
- Good digestion and appetite.
- Enthusiasm & energy for the day’s work.
- Progress in meditation.
- Reduction in the dose of medicine in the treatment of- Weight loss /weight gain / BMS / heart beats / diabetes / B.P. /arthritis / asthma / piles / TB / spinal problem / eye sight / eye problem /sinus / thyroid, anger & anxiety, memory and intellect etc. The pathological report of the recent checkup.
- Reason for being absent from the work place/ SuryaNamaskar Practice.
- Give details of illness, if any.
- Your achievement, honour, prize, distinction, compliments at home and/or in office or in the society.
- Members in your organization ShriSuryaSthan Samarth Vidyarogya Kendra.
- Your difficulties in the practice of SuryaNamaskar.
- Your suggestions.
- Give any other information regarding your daily practice in SuryaNamaskar.
- (Note: Wherever possible give medical / pathological reports.)