Aum Savitre Namah
The word Savita means mother. We owe our birth and existence to the Sun God. The Sun God takes care of us all as a mother takes care of her kids. Mother never wants her children to be in any difficulty. She is always worried about the wellbeing of her children. She helps assists and supports her kids with all her ability and power. The kids are the biological part of her being. You can relate all the qualities of your mother to the Sun God. So when you are doubtful about the right Aadnya / order conveyed to you by the Sun God, consult your mother to confirm, verify or change the course of action. Try to visualize what your mother would like you to do in such a situation. Look at the problem with the eyes of your mother. It will show you the path of success. You will feel triumphant to do the efforts for the final success. In this respect the sun is our caretaker, our mother. The prayer to the Sun god reminds us of our mother. Worship the Sun God to help you fulfill the dreams of your mother.
- Hasta-pada-asan: Breathe out.
- The vital point: The Swadhisthan Chakra.
- The colour of the Chakra: Sindur / saffron.
- Location: At the tip of the spine.
- Ruling element: Jal. The water.
- Relation to body: Taste. Tongue. Sleep.
- Objectives: To stretch the muscles of the waist, back and shoulders.
Useful to treat and prevent: Urine problems, urine stone, sleeplessness, general debility (weakness). Muscle pain in the back, shoulders, throat, chest, stomach is relieved. Removes cough. Increases appetite. Helps remove gases and toxic material. Sound sleep is the result.
- Don’t change the position of your palm.
- Fix your palms flat on the ground.
- Adjust the big toes and the palms in line.
- Keep shoulder distance between the palms.
- Keep your legs straight and knees straightened.
- Touch your chin to the chest.
- Touch your forehead to the knees.
- Refer to Aum Suryaya Namah. (Hasta-pad-asan.)